Honey in Capsules/HIC LLC do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information and/or products on this website is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any losses, health sickness or damages that may accrue in connection with the use of our website and/or products. We strongly suggest that you seek all the information you can regarding CBD Oil and Honey and come to your own conclusions before you purchase any of our products. CBD products that are purchase and taken from our website are at your own risk. Thank you
CBD is breading ground with research that is set to change the lives of millions. We’ve compiled 35 reported health benefits of cannabinoid to show you how this oil may become the most important product you add to your health regimen.
2. 62 percent of fibromyalgia patients found pain relief in marijuana use, versus 8 percent and 10 percent effectiveness in FDA approved drugs.
3. Supports 93 percent of patients with grave and debilitating diseases found chronic pain reduction with medicinal marijuana use.
4. Seizure suppression: In 2014 the FDA approved Epidiolex, a 99 percent CBD extract to aid in childhood epilepsy.
5. Helps promote healthy organs, joints, and muscles when stress induced
6. Activates endocannabinoid system (ECS) to increase receptor function to help with anxiety and depression.
7. Promotes anti-bacterial properties.
8. Helps build support against tuberculosis.
9. Helps against various forms of staphylococci and streptococci infections.
10. Increases brain activity.
11. Supports healthy, organ, joint, and muscle function.
12. Helps reverses oxidative stress to slow brain aging.
13. Therapeutic option for schizophrenia and other psychosis.
14. Promotes alertness.
15. Stimulates appetite –beneficial for people who are depressed, suffer from anxiety, or who are malnourished.
16. Can promote healthy digestive function.
17. Reduces blood sugar level and support healthy insulin for diabetes.
19. Reduces risk of artery blockage.
24. Suppresses muscle spasms.
25. Promotes healthy muscle and joints in multiple sclerosis.
26. Helps reduces severity of spasticity (stiffness) in multiple sclerosis.
27. Helps impair fear memory and reduces anxiety of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) patients.
30. Can support with glaucoma symptoms by raising intra-ocular pressure.
31. Supports relief in unhealth bowel diseases (IBD).
32. Inhibits angiogenesis (creation of new blood vessels)
33. Promotes ECS stimulation
*The FDA has not evaluated the validity or truthfulness of these claims; therefore, we encourage you to review published researches relating to the benefits and properties of CBD hemp oils and other CBD products.
*Note: We put one drop of CBD oil in every three out of five honey capsules!*